Wow! I’m so humbled that so many of you have taken the time to listen to the Terms of Reference Podcast – more than 5000 downloads thus far and growing everyday.
I’m so excited about the guests we’ll have on this year – because there have already been so many fantastic stories from around the development and aid professional community. Here’s a round up of this year thus far:
- TOR052 – A social enterprise for the visually impaired with Dr. Huong Nguyen in Vietnam
- TOR053 – Independent diplomacy with Carne Ross in New York
- TOR054 – Pinning the creep with ElsaMarie D’Silva in India
- TOR055 – Protecting Tanzania’s Environment with Adam Anthony in (of course) Tanzania
- TOR056 – Saving lives via Mobile Medial Tech with Tom Walker in Canada
- TOR057 – Fighting Human Trafficking with Rakesh Nair in India
- TOR058 – Spreading More Than One Story with Seth Sellek in Sweden
And… I promise there is much more of the same in store for the coming weeks and months.
If you never want to miss a show – just subscribe to TOR on iTunes here.
If this is the first time your reading about Terms Of Reference, please just dive in and listen here, or click on the map below to learn more about the people I’ve had on the show.