Stephen Ladek, the founder and Principal of International Solutions Group, was selected to provide capacity building training for the 2014 recipients of the Intercultural Innovation Award, from October 12-14 in Munich, Germany.
The Intercultural Innovation Award is a partnership between the United Nations Alliance of Civilizations (UNAOC) and the BMW Group that aims to select and support innovative grassroots projects that encourage intercultural dialogue and cooperation around the world.
The 2014 recipients are:
- Africa e Mediterraneo
- All Together Now – Everyday Racism
- Department of Culture and Leisure, Municipality of Simrishamn
- Fundación CONSTRUIR
- lkj) – Equal for Equal
- Manav Seva Sansthan “SEVA”
- Post-Conflict Research Center (PCRC)
- Wapikoni Mobile
- Welcoming America
- Youth Service Organization (YSO)
Stephen will be working with participants in two areas: institutionalization of their organizations/initiatives and measuring the impact of their work.